Thursday, March 09, 2006


I picked my son up from school and drove back to work so we'd be nearby when it came time to go to the airport. Checked in on the flight, which was coming from Memphis - delayed. Supposed to get in at 4:50, delayed to 6:18....6:23.....6:54..... left the gate but not taken off.... CANCELLED.

Now what? What happens now? The weather is terrible between Memphis and here. I'm not sure I'd want her getting on a plane and flying through/over that. I hope she gets a hotel room and tries again tomorrow.

As of now, we haven't heard from her, so we don't know if she's going to try to come in late tonight or wait. Personally, I hope she waits. She doesn't need that much shaking up!

No comments: