Monday, April 10, 2006

How did this happen?

Oh, my! I do have my work cut out for me!


Living room has the remnants of robot-building (the cardboard boxes).

Having a boy child is messy business! This is his room!

He generates a lot of dishes too.

This is one of the cracks I'm working on fixing. Despite the ceiling light and the flash, this picture still came out dark. One of the things I love about the yellow paint is that it makes the room so bright! As you can see, I only got so far and then couldn't reach. Now I've got a ladder inside, so I can finish up on the higher bits.

We've been here coming up on 11 years. There's lots to clear out. But that's nothing compared to the house where we're going.... they've been there 35 years! There's a lot for them to go through. I don't know how they're going to get it all done before June 1st, which is when they anticipate that the house will be ready for us to move into.

No comments: