Thursday, April 27, 2006

Is it just me, or is it hot in here?

As many of you know, we spent the winter with no heat. Living in Florida, I can't say that this was much of a hardship. We had about two mornings when getting out of the shower was painful, but overall, it was actually pretty pleasant.

Living with out AC? No way, Hosea! Even if the temperature is relatively nice, the humidity makes living with open windows for any length of time prohibitive. Since the heat strips went out on our unit, when we have used the AC, we had to turn it on and off at the fuse box because the darn fan would never turn off. Today, after carrying in a carload of groceries, I went to turn on the AC and.... nothing. The switch wouldn't even stay put.



The silver tape is to remind us not to try turning on the heat. The half-way switch is our current AC situation.

I'm waiting for Marty to call me up to fix/replace our unit..... It needs to be done before we sell!

No comments: