Friday, May 19, 2006

Who?????

I visited abc.com tonight and while I was cruising around (okay, I confess, I was looking at Grey's Anatomy stuff), I came across a "which desperate housewife are you" quiz.

I'm not sure if you'll laugh or not....

I'm Bree.

According to them:
You're the perfect wife, mother, and housekeeper, and just a bit of a control freak. Everyone admires you, but maybe they're just a little bit afraid of you. Step away from the souffle, ease up on the hairspray and learn to go with the flow.

Are you laughing yet? Perfect wife? Hardly. Perfect mother? I wish. Perfect housekeeper? Get up off the floor and wipe the tears from your eyes. It's not that funny! Okay, okay... maybe it is.

The point is that while I don't feel like Bree, I sure can relate to her. I feel more like Lynette - frazzled, trying hard, but not quite able to pull it off. Perhaps my responses sound like Bree to the quiz folks because I so desperately WANT to be perfect. And of course, I am a little bit of a control freak...

No comments: