Tag, You're It!
I was tagged by Dawn at So A Blonde Walks into A Room and now I pass the fun along to you!In the spirit of the old chain letter traditions, follow these instructions:
INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.
2) In Our House
3) Rose DesRochers
4) So a Blonde Walks Into a Blog
Next select five people to tag:
Man, I suck at this. I don't KNOW that many bloggers to tag... so I included blogs I thought you all might find amusing, so go visit them!
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Riding my bike to and from work (15 miles each way) and rock climbing both in the wild and at a rock gym. Loving married life and living in the woods.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Wondering WHAT do do with my 6-year old son during the summer. Lots of swimming in borrowed pools, thinking about moving because I didn't really want to spend another hurricane season that close to the coast.
Five snacks you enjoy:
1) String Cheese
2) Karmal Sutra ice cream
5) Dark chocolate
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics: Oooo. I'm lame here. I can't remember the words unless I am singing along. Rarely remember words to regular songs. Hence, the following:
1) Amazing Grace (1st verse only)
2) Star-Spangled Banner
3) America, the Beautiful
4) Theme song to "Dragon Tales" (PBS kids show)
5) I Will Remember You (Sarah McLaughlin - this was my son's lullaby when he was a baby)
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1) Donate to the humane society, battered women's shelter, PBS, NPR
2) Get a gym membership and use it (personal trainer included)
3) Travel to see far-flung family in Europe
4) Set aside money for my son's college, and our retirement
5) Buy an older home in a good school zone and rehabilitate it
Five bad habits:
1) Nail biter
2) Cheek chewer
3) Procrastinator (but only on some stuff)
4) Swear too much
5) Exercise too little
Five things you like doing:
2) Snuggling with my "boys" (husband and son)
3) Petting cats
4) Talking to my mom/dad on the phone
5) Cleaning/painting house
Five things you would never wear again:
1) High heels (if I can help it)
2) Tight clip-on earrings
3) A girdle
4) Blue eyeshadow
5) Tube top
Five favorite toys:
1) Why... this computer!
2) My bike
3) Power tools
4) My camera
I know I did this wrong (I don't know how to make links), but do visit the other websites I listed. They're all very interesting and fun!