In response to Janet's TTMT question: What song do you never get sick of?, I am making this post so she can test out her link code...
Damn, Blogger anyway... I can't get it to upload the cover art. (oops - there it went)
Anyway, most of my songs are actually instrumentals. And the rest are tear-jerkers. Go figure.
1) "Jessica" by the Allman Brothers (Brothers and Sisters)
2) Theme from "Doc Hollywood"
3) Theme from "Thirtysomething"
4) "Concrete Angel" by Martina McBride - note: can't listen all day. My tear ducts won't function anymore...
5) "Something in Red" by Lori Morgan
6) "How Can I Help You to Say Goodbye" by Trisha Yearwood
7) "No One Else on Earth" by Wynonna Judd - no tearjerker but kick-ass guitar!!!!
8) "Something to Talk About" by Bonnie Raitt
I'm sure there are others, but these are the ones that pop into my head.
So, Janet... is it working?