Friday, November 10, 2006

The World I Used to Know

Many of you are aware that the BIG MOVE occurred this past summer. We moved from a wild, rural area of Florida to a much tamer, populated neighborhood in town - picked mostly for it's proximity to work and "just the right distance" from our parents.

Last week, my husband revisited our old haunts and brought back some beautiful pictures.

IMG_1311 IMG_1320 IMG_1321 IMG_1313 IMG_1317 IMG_1316

I admit - it made me a little homesick to see these. And I miss the close proximity to prime bird-watching, otters, and alligators. They were good neighbors.

2 comments:

Kevin Charnas said...

wow...that just looks unbelievable! Like a movie set. Honestly, gorgeous and serene.

Sayre said...

This was only a few miles from my house and one of our favorite spots.