Monday, December 18, 2006

Goofy meme (back in time)

Thanks to Jen at Factor 10, you will now be forced to travel back in time with me....

The Meme:
1) Harken back to your archives.
2) Collect the first sentence you wrote every month for the whole year.
3) Entertain us

Okaaaaayyyy..... I didn't start this until February, so there's no sentence for January.

2/06 "Grandmother" is a word most people assume means a woman who has successfully raised another person to at least an age where they, themselves, reproduce (hence, the grandchild).

3/06 Ah... that time of year again.

4/06 Old wives' tales can tell you a lot.

5/06 Not much to say today... stayed home for the AC guy (who didn't show).

6/06 So, supposedly yesterday the new house was cleaned by a "professional".

7/06 Oy... the joys of moving into an older home...

8/06 One of the joys of living in town is that we can belong to the library now.

9/06 A couple of months ago, I got an invitation to a wedding.

10/06 Get out your pens and pencils, ladies.... it's time to write our odes!

11/06 Mom sent me these.... where do people come up with this stuff?????

12/06 We have been celebrating at work.

Looking back, the writer in me says "You really need to work on your opening lines..." I wonder if a better meme would be TITLES for the first blog of each month. Or the last blog of each month, or... something. I think my titles are actually more inspired than my first sentences. Must work on that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting meme....just too much work and we all know how lazy i can be.

Jennfactor 10 said...

Titles would be fun! I tend to have boring ones, but I can see where that could go...I'll have to strive to be more creative!