Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Bears in the Woods

I'm actually doing this on TUESDAY this week! Once again, Janet over at www.theartofgettingby.com has posed her weekly question.

Janet writes:
I could easily do a music, movie or television trivia question every week. But for variety's sake, I'm attempting to branch out a bit. Any suggestions for future TITMT's are always welcome, too. Feel free to leave ideas in the comments or email me at janet@theartofgettingby.comNow on to this week's question...

What one toiletry item could you never live without and why?

No brainer here... TOILET PAPER!!! I could go without brushing my teeth, washing my face or not using deoderant. It wouldn't be pleasant for me or anyone else in the vicinity, but if there were no toilet paper... well, even I wouldn't want to be around me - not to mention the burning and chafing that would accompany the lack of TP. Yup, missing a bath might not make me Miss Popularity, but missing the toilet paper would definitely make me a social leper.

No comments: