Wednesday, February 07, 2007

46 Questions...

HoosierGirl5 has been on a meme roll!! I stole this from her...

1. How old will you be in five years? 49 (about to turn 50 - yikes!)

2. Whom did you spend at least two hours with today? Darling Man and Z-boy!

3. How tall are you? 5 feet, 4 inches (I'm shrinking!)

4. What do you look forward to most in the next six months? An actual, honest to God vacation! And getting settled in this house or another one for the next few YEARS.

5. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater? Arthur and the Invisibles

6. Who was the last person you called? Darling Man

7. Who was the last person to call you? Darling Man, again!

8. Who was the last text message you received from? A what? Ha-ha. Yes I know what a text message is. I have absolutely no idea how to do it though and wouldn't know what to do with one if I got one!

9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail? The auto loan people. I have got to get the title to the car we bought two years ago to them!

10. Do you prefer to call or text? Um... see #8 for THAT answer.

11. What were you doing at 12 A.M. last night/this morning? Sleeping (hurray!)

12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? My parents are married. They will have been married 46 years this Sunday.

13. When is the last time you saw your mom? Today! We had lunch and went shopping.

14. What color are your eyes? Blue. My entire family has blue eyes!

15. What time did you get up today? 6:40am

16. What are you wearing right now? Black sweat pants, green t-shirt, white socks.

17. What is your favorite song? Unwritten

18. Where is your favorite place to be? Home

19. Where is your least favorite place to be? In a crowded mall (today's venture was very UNcrowded!)

20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? Somewhere with snow

21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years? Oooo... I don't know. I hope to be living in a nice house, with quiet neighbors, a bit of land. Z-boy will be finishing up high school and making decisions about his life as an adult. And we'll be FREE!!!!

22. Do you tan or burn? Can you say "Lobster-girl"? No tanning here.

23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Darth Vader. And I kind of hoped so too.

24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? I can't think of a specific thing, but my cousin Liane can make me hold my middle and gasp for air over the stupidest things....

25. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two - both analog.

26. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? 1 desktop

27. Do you sleep with or without clothes on? With clothes. It feels too vulnerable without. Plus, I don't keep my house very warm.

28. What color are your sheets? Light green right now.

29. How many pillows do you sleep with? I need two but prefer three or four. GERD has made the number go up recently. If my husband gets to bed before me, he uses ALL of them (we have six) and I have to gently tug some out for myself.

30. What is your favorite season? Late Fall into Winter

31. What do you like about autumn? Snap in the air, the smell of dried leaves, cozy clothes and hot cocoa

32. What do you like about winter? Warm comforters to sleep under, boots, seeing my breath in the mornings

33. What do you like about the summer? Tough one. I don't like summer. I'd have to say AC and fans

34. What do you like about spring? The world waking up

35. How many states have you lived in? Two - Florida and Oklahoma

36. How many cities/towns have you lived in? Two

37. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? Bare feet

38. Are you a social person? No. A hermit has more of a social life

39. What was the last thing you ate? Reheated fried chicken breast (took skin off)

40. What is your favorite ice cream? Chocolate Chip (with the little tiny chips, not the chunks)

41. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? Guava

42. Do you like Chinese food? Yes - but it doesn't like me. Unless it's chicken lo mein from the corner...

43. Do you like coffee? Yes, with hazelnut creamer

44. How many glasses of water per day do you drink on average? On a bad day 1-2, on a good day, 6-8

45. What do you drink in the morning? Coffee then water

46. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? No - but I have to sleep facing the outside of the bed. Can't sleep facing the middle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, i have to sleep with clothes on too or bare minimum a shirt. drives me bonkers if i don't.