Saturday, July 14, 2007

It's a small blog world

I would like to thank everyone for their condolences to me and the immediate family of my cousin. It has been difficult. I barely knew them and yet spent a lot of time crying. Her family and his family have suffered a huge loss and it's going to be hard living a normal life for them for a long, long time.

Please continue to keep them in your hearts and prayers (as I do). And thank you so much for sending your support to them in this time of sorrow.

Also, if you are so moved, a trust fund for the kids has been set up at Panhandle Educators Federal Credit Union (pefcu.org). Their last name was LeDonne. MySmile and Mac had one five (nearly six) year old son, and Mac had two daughters by a previous marriage.

2 comments:

BlondeBlogger said...

Oh, Sayre, I'm so, so sorry. I feel bad I didn't know this was going on until now.

I will pray for you and your family. I wish I could do more. :(

(((((HUGS))))

Anonymous said...

Is it okay if I save some of these pictures to my computer and use them on my blogs? Just wondering.

I also have a MySpace. I don't know if you do, but if so, add me:
myspace.com/bittersweetmelodi

I hope we can get together again...under happier circumstances, of course. Thanks for all you do.

Love,
Melodi