Friday, February 15, 2008

Because Nikki might need a smile

Nikki lost her much-loved grandma this past week. She's posted a beautiful tribute to her.

Grief is tough duty. Most people alternate between laughter and tears for quite a while. I know Nikki's spent some time crying - I hope I can send her a giggle to break things up a little.


Elvis Hangs Out



In the off season, Elvis hangs out in my office.

Darling Man discovered that Elvis practiced KenPo - and made it up to 7th Dan! That's a 7th degree black belt for you civilians... So he decided to take him on!


KenPo Elvis



It's not much, but I hope you had a little smile today!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

What a good friend you are! and now we know where Elvis really is!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! Thank you. I really needed the smile today too. I can't wait to see pictures for the new Elvis contest.

Unknown said...

How sweet of you. :)