Saturday, May 24, 2008

I can help!!!!

Nikki has been afflicted by a combo ear-worm. What she can't get out of her head is a rather bizarre combination of Monster Mash and Get Down Tonight. (I was working in the lab late one night When my eyes beheld an eerie sight.... Get down tonight. Get down tonight. For my monster from his slab began to rise And suddenly to my surprise. Do a little dance.....make a little love. They did the mash, the monster mash. Get down tonight. Awooooooooooooo!)

It must be awful.

Lucky for her, I have the cure.



You're welcome.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm totally going to have nightmares now! Fisj heads are going to get me!

Sayre said...

Oh, no... fish heads can't even dance! Not like your monster rising from his slab to "get down tonight!" Now THAT would give me nightmares!

Anonymous said...

Ha! True that, true that!

karisma said...

ok, that was weird. Dinoboy says it was dumb! LOL

I have just been given a lecture by a 9 year old on allowing the youtube to buffer first! So it does not cut out! Well well well.

Pamela said...

... bloop, bloop, bloop, bloop (gasping for oxygen.. ha ha ha ha ha)