HoosierGirl has been out romping around the country and giving us updates from time to time... Now she's back home and getting her life back in order. Apparently she want to impose a little order on my blog too, because she tagged me with the Crazy Eights meme. Very sneaky, HG! Are you saying that I'm not posting enough?
Eight Things I Have A Passion For:
1. My son and my husband
2. My furry, finny family members
3. My family (parents, brothers)
4. My home (and home improvement projects)
7. Getting healthier
8. My job
Eight Things I Would Like To Do Before I Die:
1. Hit my goal weight
2. Go back to Europe
3. Publish a novel or three
4. Spend my retirement as a campground host (living in an RV)
5. Move to Vermont
6. See my son as a good, strong, honest man
7. Meet my grandchild(ren)
8. Become as self-sufficient as possible
Eight Things I Say A Lot:
1. Stop thumping!
2. Be quiet.
3. I love you!
4. Talk to you later...
5. What's for dinner? / what do you want for dinner?
6. Just stop it!
8. Stop leaning on the dog! (can you tell I'm a mom from this list?)
Eight Books I Have Read Recently:
3. Listen to the Silence
5. Animal, Vegetable, Miracle
6. Darkest Night of the Year
7. You: On a Diet
8. No Plot? No Problem!
Eight Movies I Have Seen Eight Times:
1. Doc Hollywood
2. Gone with the Wind
3. StarWars - all six episodes
4. Four Weddings and a Funeral
5. When Harry Met Sally
Eight Bloggers I'll Tag:
Oooo.... tough one, especially since I think most of my bloggy friends have already done this at one time or another. So instead of assigning, I'll let you decide to do it or not to. Leave me a comment if you do so I can come check out YOUR crazy eights!