Thursday, October 02, 2008

Yes, I'm weird

The bountiful Nikki (whose husband thinks she is weird) wants to know if I'm weird too - and tagged me with the 7 Weird Things About You meme.

'Da Rules:

1. Link the person that tagged you.
2. List 7 random/weird things about you.
3. Tag 7 people.
4. Inform them they've been tagged.

Weird, huh? Okay...

1. When I sleep, no matter how cold it is, one foot has to be out of the covers.

2. I have a phobia about things that spin, but cannot sleep unless the ceiling fan is on.

3. I own four pairs of shoes: Croc flip-flops, New Balance sneakers, a pair of brown dress heels and chewed up tai-chi shoes. I also have a pair of purple Nike hiking boots that I can't wear anymore but keep for sentimental reasons.

4. If my shoulders and feet are warm, I'm warm all over.

5. I love the TV show "Touched by an Angel". I dvr them all week and spend Saturday morning watching angels and crying. Then I'm ready to start the weekend.

6. The older I get, the more OCD I get. One day I'll make a great little old lady.

7. I prefer old fixer-uppers with character to new houses.

I'm gonna break the rules here and just say that if you want to tell the world 7 weird things about YOU, steal this meme. I'm not naming anyone.

10 comments:

Beckie said...

Those are seven interesting things. I think I even have more shoes than you do and I hardly have any. I can only sleep with my foot out if I am burning up - otherwise I always have socks on.

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

How do you only own 4 pairs of shoes.

I am jealous.

Ok, really, Mark would be jealous if he knew that someone only owned 4 pairs of shoes.

Anonymous said...

I am all about the sticking-your-foot-out-when-you-sleep thing.

Jodi said...

I understand the "one foot out" thing.

And you must not have to dress like I do for work....or do you wear those shoes with dress clothes?

You're not too weird...or else I'm as weird as you are...who knows?

J.

BlondeBlogger said...

I'm the opposite. I have to have both feet under the covers or I feel vulnerable. Like some imaginary person will grab my foot. I know...weird, right?

Anonymous said...

I totally understand the foot out from under the covers thing...I totally don't understand the having four pair of shoes thing.
Be sure to stop by sometime to check out my Breast Cancer Awareness post.

Lift Heavy Rock said...

1. When I sleep, no matter how cold it is, one foot has to be out of the covers.

***I HAVE to do this when it is hot in the room...but only ONE foot.***

2. I have a phobia about things that spin, but cannot sleep unless the ceiling fan is on.

***I sleep with a fan in the room year round, but have no phobia***

3. I own four pairs of shoes: Croc flip-flops, New Balance sneakers, a pair of brown dress heels and chewed up tai-chi shoes. I also have a pair of purple Nike hiking boots that I can't wear anymore but keep for sentimental reasons.

***I also own 4 pair of shoes...Black tennies for home. Slippers. Chuck hi-tops for working out. Steel toes for work***

4. If my shoulders and feet are warm, I'm warm all over.

***If my arms are cold, my body is cold***

5. I love the TV show "Touched by an Angel". I dvr them all week and spend Saturday morning watching angels and crying. Then I'm ready to start the weekend.

***Being a man, I fear being touched by an angel. I might get aroused, and that wouldn't...er, nevermind***

6. The older I get, the more OCD I get. One day I'll make a great little old lady.

***At 40, I am already enjoying my old age***

7. I prefer old fixer-uppers with character to new houses.

***Roger that***

karisma said...

Haha! I was just thinking before I got here, Nikki and Alison did not tag me I bet you will! Phew! You did not! Maybe next week?

Im totally with you on the one foot thing. One foot must breathe so the rest of you can! Its almost like wearing no shoes for me! Even in summer I have to have a sheet over me, but that one foot sits over the covers! LOL!

I loved that show "Touched by an Angel" but as I don't watch a lot of TV and its really not up SB's alley! He hogs the telly! I have not seen that many episodes. I did like it when I saw it though!

Yes old houses have far much more character than new fashion plates. I really loved our old house, it was small and extremely in need of TLC when we moved in but gee how I loved it (Resident ghost and all), even more than this place. This house was much newer, although we have managed to ransack it! Ha ha!

Jan said...

Hi! I'm new stopping by your blog. I don't think you're weird at all. :) Unless I'm weird too! I find myself getting OCD too in my aging. That kind of scares me! LOL

I just might steal this meme. Love it! :)

Unknown said...

I too sleep with one foot out, and with a fan on. :) I love my crocs. :) And if my feet are warm so is the rest of me. :)