Saturday, December 13, 2008

You Better Watch Out...

I'm finally feeling better after a week of being sick in one way or another. Life goes on, work goes on, family life goes on no matter how I feel, with the result of crashing hard and early last night. I'm still coughing a little, but on the whole things are looking up - just in time for the Holiday Spirit to arrive.

Today, we will get our tree. Today, we will hang our lights. Today, I will rearrange my room and clean some of the dust out of it. This is a really dusty house. Not sure why. But today, things will get DONE.

I sat down to check in on blogworld - I need to know how Margaret's babywatch is going, if Mindy's feeling better yet, how the boat-decorating for the parade turned out for Sandcastle Momma.. You people are dear to me, you know. Swampy, SwampAngel, Florida Cracker - what would my mornings be like if I didn't have friends like you? Send happy thoughts to PinkPiddyPaws who got a shock yesterday (yes, your hair will grow back), and warm your cockles over at the Bloggess' place (that was some weird getup, Jenny). My day doesn't feel complete unless I jump into cyberspace and visit you guys.

Then I checked my email - which includes a daily horoscope. Usually they make me chuckle, but this one had me laughing out loud. Better watch out, indeed!

Dear Sayre,

Here is your horoscopefor Saturday, December 13:

Don't let yourself keep your feelings all bottled up today -- it's vital that you express them whenever you get the urge. If that means you've got to make someone uncomfortable, that's a small price to pay.

You're just lucky it's not PMS time...

7 comments:

Sandcastle Momma said...

I'm glad you're feeling better!

I love that horoscope. Sounds like you have a free "vent if you want to" card today LOL

karisma said...

Glad to hear you are well now. Hugs. I am still having trouble finding my xmas oomph!

Beckie said...

Glad you are feeling better!

Aren't bloggy friends the best?!

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

Still not here.

Anonymous said...

"you're just lucky it's not PMS time..." ha ha. I am going to use that one.

the planet of janet said...

bwahahahaha.... this is me staying out of the way.

Unknown said...

Well I'm glad you're feeling better and I hope the decorating went well. :)