The Honesty Meme:
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? A sip of water
2. Where was your profile picture taken? Sitting exactly where I am right now.
3. Can you play Guitar Hero? Nope
4. Name someone who made you laugh today? My grandmother in Wales (on the phone)
5. How late did you stay up last night and why? 10:30. It was as late as I could go.
6. If you could move somewhere else, would you? YES! North where it's cooler. Like Vermont
or Maine, or England, or Canada, or Wisconsin.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Yes
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you on Facebook? My husband would be that person.
9. Do you believe ex’s can be friends? Yes. Not my ex, but some exes.
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? Used to love it. It's been too sweet for years though.
11. When was the last time you cried really hard? I don't remember.
12. Who took your profile picture? My son, with his new camera on Christmas morning.
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? My son - my favorite subject!
14. Was yesterday better than today? Today is usually better.
15. Can you live a day without TV? You betcha.
16. Are you upset about anything? No... not really. There's plenty of drama in my life, but I'm kind of used to it I guess. I don't let it upset me much.
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Yes. The good ones really are.
18. Are you a bad influence? My son says so...
19. Night out or night in? Definitely IN. I rarely want to go out at night.
20. What items could you not go without during the day? My toothbrush. My clothes.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Actually it was two. Two co-workers who gave birth on the SAME DAY. Nearly a year ago now.
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? CRIMINAL BULLETIN
23. How do you feel about your life right now? It's pretty good. There are people in it that I love, things to do that are interesting and give me a sense of accomplishment. I'm not rich but I'm not in the poorhouse (have come close a few times!). My health is pretty good.
24. Do you hate anyone? No. There are people who irritate me or annoy me, but I don't really care enough about them to invest the emotion needed to hate.
25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find? Arrangements to deliver a dryer. A question about a friend's health. A few personal exchanges with people I know.
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Yes. I can't remember the last time I wouldn't have passed. Poppy seed muffins haven't darkened my plate in a long time.
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? Yes, the fool...
28. What song is stuck in your head? Chicken-Fried.
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be? It better be Santa.
30. Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50? Too late. Already have one courtesy of the stepson. My name is Nana.
31. Name something you have to do tomorrow: Vaccuum. The fur has been flying like crazy lately.
32. Do you think too much or too little? Way too much
33. Do you smile a lot? Yes. And I laugh even more.
Answer a question in the comments, or do the meme yourself (and let me know so I can check out your answers)!