Friday, September 18, 2009

Hosting Fun Monday again!

Okay, guys... We need some people to step up and start volunteering to host this thing or it's probably going to die a very quiet death...

That said - I'm hosting Fun Monday this week. My inspiration comes from my friend Christin who posed the question on Facebook - only hers was for the weekend.

I will expand that to a week. If you had a WEEK with no obligation and money was no object, what would you do with it?

Sign up in the comments, and if you're interested in hosting next week, let me know that too!

Janis
ChrisB
Ari (Our host for Monday, 9/28!)
Faye
Gattina
Swampy
Grace
Wendishness
HoosierGirl (hosting Monday, 10/5!)
Mariposa
BS

Who's next?

By the way, I really appreciate those of you who have stepped up to the hosting plate. I really enjoy Fun Monday and was not happy about the end being so near...

Gattina, I've got volunteers for the next two weeks - how about you and October 12th?

12 comments:

ChrisB said...

I'm not sure how much time I'll have to do much of a post but please count me in. I've put up a post highlighting that you are hosting so hopefully a few people will sign up.

Ari_1965 said...

Please sign me up for Monday. I also will host on 9/28. Thanks.

Janis said...

Sayre you are a Saint! Thanks so much for once again hosting. I will brain storm and see if I can come up with something in the next few weeks and host then. So for now sign me up for this weeks FM.

Faye said...

A great proposal to consider Sayre! I'll play. And thanks for hosting again so soon.

http://summitmusings.blogspot.com

Gattina said...

Our participants become more and more lazy ! Wake up girls and move !! I'll do it next monday if there is no one giving herself a kick in the unspoken part of her body and will do it !

Swampy said...

((Sayre !)) I'm in but as you've probably guessed, I'm once again on the road/in the air ! I promise to do the best I can with your Mon Funday challenge. And, I also promise to host again sometime in October. That's when I expect to be home for awhile.

grace said...

What would I do with the week? is that the question? Sign me up Sayre! Thanks for hosting

wendishness said...

Hi all, I'm still new to these but I'm in for this one :)

http://www.wendishness.com

Jodi said...

I'll do yours...AND I'll host October 5. Just remind me.

J.

Mariposa said...

I'm back and I'm joining!

BS said...

Sign me up - sorry I am so late ...

Anonymous said...

I signed up but missed out on the pet one, but if it isn't too late, would love to join this one please.
http://www.inwonderlandagain.blogspot.com