Friday, November 13, 2009

Not Dead

Just in the midst of various projects in various stages of completion. Will post soon with pictures, but in the meantime, want to see what I'm up against?

I started by clearing out the closet. It was half empty anyway from pulling the old computer and desk out of there and setting it up in ZBoy's room. It was musty and dark, so I decided to paint it white. Wow. I don't think the walls have been painted since the house was new because those walls just soaked the paint right up. Taking much longer than anticipated.

And of course, everything from the closet had to go somewhere. Like out into the room. That's next on the list.
On the upside, I did finish painting ZBoy's forest room (with a little help from Darling Man). We'll clean it up this weekend and post pictures of the finished product.

3 comments:

Janis said...

When you have a house it seems there is never ending projects to be done. Looking forward to the pics of Zboys finished room.

R.Powers said...

Yikes!
Good luck, I know how that goes.

karisma said...

Wow! You have got to be the most productive person I know when it comes to getting things done! I am so so far behind its not funny! I have a gazillion unfinished projects!