Friday, April 23, 2010

What I Did While the Boy was Away

I believe that I mentioned in my previous post that I spent the day cleaning my office. I was looking for something and couldn't find it, so I just started.

This is the before picture:

Pretty messy, huh? Kind of blows my cover as a neatnic. However, the amount of stuff that accumulates in there s pretty amazing. It does get away from you.

So after a day of cleaning and organizing and tossing, this is after:

Not bad, huh? I wonder how long I can keep it this way?

4 comments:

Jan n Jer said...

Aaaahhh..so much better...now the challenge to keep it that way!

Gattina said...

You did a wonderful job !
congratulations !
BTW On Monday 26, I will host, the topic is on my blog since yesterday I think Eastcoastlife forgot to mention it on her blog.

Debs said...

Looks great...if you have free time and get really bored...I have a stitching corner I could use some help with. LOL

karisma said...

Very nice! Can you come and sort out my craft room now please?I seem to have lost it again! LOL