Monday, June 21, 2010

Yeah... I have internet back.

It was only out for the day, but I've been so busy that I haven't really had a chance to post anything in several days. That doesn't look to be letting up any as ZBoy's friend Jesse is due to arrive on Tuesday and there will be children to entertain. And we've had company and visiting galore this past week.

I did get a chance to meet a blogger friend (From a Heavenly Land) and her husband on Saturday. I have lots of pictures to share, but need more time to get them loaded and write about them.

Then there was family from Ohio on Sunday - it's just been really, really busy.

So this week (and inadvertently last week) I'm not participating in Fun Monday. I hope to be back to it next week.

1 comment:

R.Powers said...

Welcome back!
Busy here too and I am behind a post.