Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Should Fun Monday return? Or is it dead in the water?

So it's September and I happened to notice my sidebar comment about Fun Monday returning in September.  But should it?  Has Fun Monday been played into the ground?  Is it time to toss dirt and move on? 

On the off chance that someone still wants to play, I'll set the challenge for next Monday (September 12): 



What is a typical day for you?  Follow yourself around for one day and make note of what you do and when.  Then post it on Monday.  It can be a workday, a weekend day... whatever you want

Sign up in the comments...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always loved participating in Mon Funday and would try to help get it going again . . . BUT, my travel schedule interferes. Let me know if I can help.

~kAtHy~ said...

AACCHHKK! That was me/I . .. whatever. `SwAmPy~

Jill said...

that must be swamp lady. I'd love for it to return!

karisma said...

It would be fun if ALL the Fun Monday crowd came back even just for one day! I will try and join in anyway. Maybe I should start now while the house is asleep. Mind you I should probably wake the little horrors up and demand some educational adventures be pursued its nearly 9am, lazy boys. LOL :-)

Bethany said...

I'm with Karisma. I think it would be cool if everyone did it one last time. I barely blog at all any more but would do a last hurrah.

chrisb said...

As usual I'm almost late for the party I suddenly realised it was Sept and that's when Jill told me FM was resuming so I decided to try and track it down.And I find there is a challenge for tomorrow. So I'll join in if I can remember what I did what I do LOL not difficult my life is rather dull and boring at the moment!!

ari_1965 said...

I've got a post up this morning that might qualify.

joanygee said...

Just written and posted my contribution. Sorry for the delay.