Monday, April 02, 2012

First of the Month - a couple of days late


This is the view I have of my son much of the time.  He's becoming quite the artist and spends a lot of time hunched over a piece of paper wielding a pencil.


A new drawing begins.  He started with an arm... 


He's very plesed with this one.  His main interest right now is manga-style drawing.  We bought a book on how to do it and a book with real sketching paper in it.  I think we may have an arty birthday at the end of the month.  I know just what I want to get him!  Can't say though... he reads my blog.

Go see other participants doing the First Monday Photo Meme:   http://www.murrieta365.com/

2 comments:

joanygee said...

He's good, isn't he! I so admire those who can draw. I'm totally useless at it and always have been.

One Million Tries said...

Wow is he ever talented!

So great that you can nurture that :)