Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Life is Crazy

We are in the midst of a huge overhaul at work (details to come, if you're interested), which means I've been working 9-10 hour days, sometimes longer, and coming home exhausted - just enough life to eat dinner and be a zombie in front of the tv for an hour or so before falling asleep.

Ironic, because I've been thinking things (possibly profound, who knows?) that I'd like to get down here but just haven't had the mental power to do anything but work stuff.  I'll be back.  Probably by the end of the month (God, I hope it's all settled down by then!).

Sayre

4 comments:

joanygee said...

That's far, far too many hours! Hope it doesn't go on for much longer.

Island Rider said...

We'll be waiting. Praying for you.

Jan said...

Been there, done that, it's no fun. Good luck with everything. Love you.

Jill said...

it's a little like having a newborn. so much to say, so little time!