Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Joining this century is painful

I HATE technology!!!!

Got this high-speed internet. Followed all the directions. If anything, it's slower than my dial-up, all my email has disappeared, and all I seem to be able to receive is messages from Earthlink. It transferred all my emails from my old dial-up account to.... somewhere. Definitely not into my inbox, though. Gah!

I must call Ron - my at-work internet/computer guru, and bribe him to come to the new house and see what it is I've screwed up....

3 comments:

BlondeBlogger said...

Sayre, I know how you feel! I'm fortunate that my husband knows all about computers, which is a good thing because we've had TONS of computer problems lately.

Hope yours gets resolved soon!

Janet said...

I love technology, I just don't like setting it up. Once it's there though, I couldnt imagine living without it. It's how they getcha.:(

Sayre said...

Well - I seem to be working now. Not sure what it was that I did, but whatever it was, it worked!

Now I can relax a little.