Friday, October 27, 2006

Gathering of the Warriors

We had a Halloween party at our dojo tonight for the kids. It gave them a chance to run around and be a little crazy - which they can't ever do there. It's all very disciplined most of the time. The costumes were really great, too!

Elvis was the first to arrive....
Elvis

Followed by some intergalactic villans who warred amongst themselves...
DM & Balloon DM & Jango Darth Maul

Before the heroes stepped in...
Heroes

And the pirates arrived...
Capt. Jack & gypsy

And Elvis was forced at light saber to divulge his secret to lustrous locks...
IMG_1270

Followed by pizza, Capri Sun, and candy. The Universe is now at peace.

7 comments:

Pendullum said...

Great pics...
They had me smiling...

Janet said...

I miss good, old-fashioned Halloween parties. I know you can still attend them as an adult, but somehow it's just not the same:(

Anonymous said...

cool...they had a halloween party for the kids today too..after the tournament apparenlty ..but we did not stay ..but I am sure it was awesome ..

Alice in Wonderbread said...

These pics are great- thanks for sharing!

FYI I will be blogging soon- as soon as I can troubleshoot why I am getting posting errors.

Sayre said...

S William - hope you nephew enjoyed the pictures. My son is StarWars-crazy.

Pendullum - Glad you like them!

Janet - We're having a Halloween party at work Tuesday. It's the first Halloween party for grownups I've been to in years! I'll let you know how it turns out.

Quinn - I'm sure there's PLENTY of party opportunities for your boys now that they're a little older. Do your schools allow Halloween?

Alice!!!! Good to see you! Yeah, your blog is having some problems. I can't comment either.

Anonymous said...

Go Elvis Go Go! (did you think I was going to type anything else?)

Kevin Charnas said...

excellent! may the force be with you...