Friday, December 22, 2006

Aches & Pains

Well, today is my second mammogram (tits in a vise) test. I am not looking forward to this. But I am looking forward to getting it over with. Afterwards, I will meet my husband, son, stepson, daughter-in-law, and granddaughter for "Night at the Museum". And hopefully, dinner.

My hair has hit another awkward length. Yesterday, while flipping it out of my face, I pulled a muscle in my neck. This doesn't happen when I'm fighting with people (KenPo class), or lifting heavy objects, or pushing pianos around. No. Just when I flip my hair.

Bah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey sayre...thinking of you ..I know the waiting is never good but you know what you will be just fine ..they probably just didn't get a clear shot last time..better to double check than to tell you it IS somthing only to find out it is nothing....

I do not mind the boob smashing machine...they are so professinal about it here they treat your boob like an arm or a leg and just get it done...I much prefer a boob smashing to a pap smear any day...

My doctor found a lump a while back in my boob and sent me right away for mamagram etc...and all was A-O-K..and you will be too...

I laughed my ass off about the hair..its like me and my bad back...I do all kinds of things that you would think would put it out but then I cough or sneeze etc. .and end up in unbeleiveable pain..go figure..

take care ..thinking of you ..
thanks for all you do for me...