Thursday, January 26, 2012

First Monday Challenge for February 6th

I didn't forget.  In fact, if you pay attention, you'd have seen the challenge over in the sidebar for quite some time now!  But if you're the kind of person who generally ignores the sidebar (like me most of the time), here's your February challenge:

Even if you aren't currently in a relationship, everyone's had a first love (or if you want, a first date). If you would, please recount a story of either your first love or your first date!

When you post your response on February 5th, leave me a comment and I'll put your name/link on my blog so others can come read it.

2 comments:

Faye said...

Okay to recycle an old post? My "first love" post still gets lots of hits because he was my John Thornton from "North and South". :-)

PinkPiddyPaws said...

I might have to do this one. :)